Danco Admiral Aluminum Pliers
The Tournament Series pliers have a corrosion resistant anodized coating topped with a rubberized paint for maximum grip and slip-resistance. #304 stainless steel jaws and tungsten-carbide cutters for cutting monofilamant, fluorocarbon, and braided lines.
- Rubber coated finish available in 17 different colors
- Solid T6-6061 Aircraft grade aluminum construction for light weight and reliable performance
- Anodized for corrosion resistance
- Topped with a rubber paint for increased comfort and slip resistance
- #304 Stainless steel inserts for jaw strength
- Replaceable tungsten-carbide line cutters
- 180 degree swiveling rubber sheath with belt clip
- 36"coiled lanyard with snap clips
- 5.4 ounces
- Length 7.5"